CRM, or Customer Relationship Management, is a company-wide business strategy designed to reduce costs
and increase profitability by solidifying customer loyalty. True CRM brings together information from
all data sources within an organization (and where appropriate, from outside the organization) to give one,
holistic view of each customer in real time.Bhavya Infosoft provides online and on-site consulting services to assist your office with getting
maximum profit from CRM project. Bhavya Infosoft has vast experience in CRM development and CRM Customization.
- Primary Goal of CRM & ERM
- Consulting services to succeed
- Software Customization
- Automated Business Processes design
- Reports and script development
- Integration and other system
We consult on high technology and for all sizes of companies, and offer a Pool of development
services,Bhavya Infosoft has extensive hands-on industry, consulting and technical expertise in developing
ERP application. We have skilled professionals to deliver quality services.
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Reduction in Operation Cost
- Enable inter organization collaboration
- Integration of all functions already established
Bhavya Infosoft offers tailor made solutions to its clients to perfectly suit their needs and keep them ahead.
We let our clients decide what’s best for their business, with our inputs at all stages. It is only natural for smaller firms to not have the same requirements as larger ones. Therefore, our customized software development solutions let our clients choose the most efficient solution that suits their business needs.
- Improve Turnover/Employee Ratio
- Faster Descision Making
- Centralised Security & Controls
- Reduce Manual Process
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Removes Duplication of Tasks
- Audit Trails
- Profile Based Access to Information
- Instant MIS Generation
A website that makes it difficult for visitors to find desired data or products is a great turnoff.
We make sure that your customers are able to locate information with a minimum number of clicks.
You will experience improved overall efficiency and increased productivity, resulting in greater revenue.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Project Management System (PMS)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Hospitality Management System (HMS)
- Asset Management System (AMS)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enterprise Information System (EIS)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
A database contains and may collect information. The type of information in a database depends on the
purpose of the database.
For example a web site might hold a wealth of articles. These articles may be input to a database to
allow users to search the articles for specific subjects.It might contain links that are organized by subject matter or category.
Web design Services In the case of an e-commerce web sites, databases may be used to serve up products,
providing size, color, styles and other product variations along with descriptions of the products.
- Identifying the data to be migrated
- Determining the timing of data migration
- Generating the data templates
- Freezing the tools for data migration
- Deciding on migration related setups
- Deciding on data archiving